Congratulations to the wedding – a greeting with a personal touch
When the wedding bells ring, the hearts of the newlyweds also beat faster. Because then it says, “Do you want to take, mister / mrs …, the woman / man present here … to your lawfully married wife / husband? Do you love and honor him in good and bad times until death separates you? So you answer with “yes”.
This sentence triggers an intimate wake-up call in the couple, which encourages them to bind themselves to the chosen one for the rest of their lives. This question also gives goosebumps to the wedding guests! Because one or the other guest has already been asked this question. Once this magical, even unique ceremony has ended, it is time to congratulate the bride and groom in accordance with their status. And the bride and groom are usually showered with wedding congratulations. But if you keep something to yourself, you attach great importance to original congratulations that should be remembered for a lifetime.
Suggested wording – congratulations on the wedding
1) We wish you all the luck in the world for your wedding.
2) Congratulations on your marriage… ..
3) All the best and only the best for your future as a wedding couple wish you …
4) May you always be in love as you are today! Good luck and joy to you …
5) We wish you all the best of luck and health for your future together as a wedding couple. May you always go through life together with joy and love.
6) We wish you all the love, happiness and health for your life together.
7) We wish you a wonderful life for two! All the best for your marriage!
Quotes for your wedding congratulations
1) The mind can tell us what to do. But the heart can tell us what to do. (Joseph Joubert)
2) Wherever you go, I want to go there; wherever you stay, I’ll stay there too Your people are my people, and your God is my God. The Lord do what he wants – only death will separate me and you. (Ruth 1, 16 f.)
3) A man without a woman is like a vase without flowers. (African saying)
4) Some people don’t find their heart until they lose their head. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
5) Love is not just looking at each other, but looking in the same direction together. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)
6) Definitely get married! If you get a good wife, you will be happy. If it is a bad one, then you become philosophers, and that is also useful for a man. (Socrates)
7) “Certainly,” said the fox. “For me you are nothing but a little boy who is completely like a hundred thousand little boys. I don’t need you and you don’t need me either. I am just a fox for you, resembling a hundred thousand foxes. But if you tame me, we’ll need each other. You will be unique to me in the world. I will be unique in the world for you … «(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
8) All contradictions of life sink and lose in love. Only in love are unity and duality not in conflict. (Rabindranath Tagore)
9) To love a person means to see him as God meant him. (Fjodor Michailowitsch Dostojewski)
11) So you are no longer two, but one. But what God has connected, man must not separate. (Matthew 19.6)
12) But now there are faith, hope, love, these three; but love is the greatest among them. (1 Corinthians 13:13)
13) Experience teaches us that love is not about looking at each other, but looking together in the same direction.
(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
14) Love gives nothing but itself and takes nothing but of itself. Love does not possess, nor does it want to be possession. Because love is enough for love. (Khalil Gibran)
15) The sum of our lives are the hours in which we loved. (Wilhelm Busch)
16) This is love: that two lonely people protect and touch and talk to each other. (Rainer Maria Rilke)
17) Love is not what you expect to get, but what you are willing to give. (Katharine Hepburn)
18) Release what you love. If it comes back, it’s yours – forever. (Confucius)
19) Love is not a solo. Love is a duet. (Adelbert von Chamisso)
20) A good marriage is based on the talent for friendship. (Frierich Nietzsche)
21) Love is the only way in which even the stupid can reach a certain size. (Honoré de Balzac)
22) A drop of love is more than an ocean mind. (Blaise Pascal)
Poems for your wedding congratulations
1) You are now one, you two, and we are one with you. Drink a glass of good wine with pleasure! And at all times remains facing one another through strife and discord, your covenant will never be destroyed.
J.W. v. Goethe
2) If, like you, two really love each other, then their marriage is also under a good star. In any case, we only wish you sun and bliss after every cloud! There are times when happiness is too much, and times when there is too little. There are days when you’re a beggar and hours when you’re a king.
3) It’s nice when two stars stand close to the firmament, nice when two roses blush red. But in truth! It’s always the best to look at: How two love each other, blissfully stand together.
4) It’s worth being a little nice and screwing everything in the simplest way. And it is not at all generous to forgive that others believe very differently than we do. And was it true that passion meant nature in good and bad, But a knot in the shoelace can only be loosened with calm and with love.
5) We wish what you want from the world, infinite love, a home, enough money, we wish whatever you can wish, the young wife and the young husband. And if the clouds rise in the sky, then push them away, let love run its course. Congratulations, the loving couple who bind today, for now and forever.
Which wedding congratulations suit you best?
For the wedding, the most insane verses, quotes or sayings can be rhymed or quoted. But be careful, because verses, quotes, sayings or even jokes are not always appropriate. Sometimes the well-meaning wedding saying can go pretty messy when it’s absolutely out of place. Always align your wedding congratulations so that they are appropriate to the situation:
– Anecdotes can sweeten congratulations in a speech to other wedding guests
– Congratulations immediately after the wedding are kept short and sweet
– Wedding congratulations in greeting cards can be framed with quotes
– Congratulations in connection with the original wedding gift should form a unit and fit together.
How are congratulations for the wedding given?
Congratulations can come to the bride and groom in various ways. Of course, direct congratulations are part of the common way of handing over congratulations. But these can also be communicated in an unusual way, especially when the person to be congratulated is to be surprised, or in the event that no personal meeting and congratulations is possible. So there is the possibility to send congratulations on the wedding as follows:
– in a greeting card
– by message, email or in another electronic form
– with a floral greeting from a florist of your own choice
– in front of the wedding community by letting white doves fly
– from the guests, in which each guest has a floating balloon with a greeting in the air
– greetings from the air by booking a plane with a banner is also possible
Congratulations can be given in many different ways. The attraction is not always of decisive importance. Even simple greetings that come from the heart can be remembered for a lifetime for the congratulated.
It depends on the feelings
Of course, the newlyweds are happy about every gift that comes with the congratulations. But the gift is not always of the greatest importance. Because years can pass and the bride and groom may forget the contents of the envelope with the wrapped money gift. But the words conveyed on that day can survive that time. Especially when a nice verse, a beautiful quotation or sweet words were tied to the money gift, the memory of the most beautiful day in life remains unforgettable. If you want to convey your congratulations in an original way, you can also think about making a nice congratulation card. The classic card form does not have to be adhered to. A card that is ever out of line can draw attention – without overwhelming the well-wisher.
A greeting with a personal touch
Congratulations on the wedding are of great importance to the relatives and close friends of the newlyweds. For the most beautiful day in life, you would like to send the couple a unique message that has a personal meaning. That’s why choosing a suitable saying for the congratulations wedding is also one of the duties that should be taken seriously. It is also important to note that the message you choose really fits the bride and groom.
To express congratulations on the wedding in a beautiful form
If you want to congratulate the happy couple on their wedding, there are various options. Nowadays, in the electronic age, wedding congratulations are often communicated via email or text message. However, for a traditional wedding, a tasteful, printed card is still the most elegant way to convey good wishes. Such a card is also ideally suited to accompany a gift.
Find the perfect wedding card
Once you have decided to send a greeting card for the wedding, it is important to find a card that perfectly matches your own ideas. Various options are available:
– buy pre-printed wedding card
– create a creative wedding card online
– make your own wedding card
With the wide range of wedding cards on offer, it is possible to find a model that expresses exactly the words that you want to give the couple on the way. When creatively designing a card online, however, it is much easier to incorporate your personal ideas and often use a meaningful photo. Such a card can be printed out and sent to the bride and groom in the desired way. If you have a little skill, a self-made card is of course a very personal greeting. You can also use a photo for this, or use dried flowers and leaves as a stylish ornament.
Here you will find useful tips regarding wedding planning.
In our shop you will find a great selection of suitable articles.